Dataintelo published a new report titled “Digital Retailing Market research report which is segmented by Types (Search ads, Display ads, Social media, E-mail marketing), By Applications (Desktop, Mobile devices), By Players/Companies Edelman, Interpublic Group of Companies, Omnicom Media Group, Publicis Groupe, WPP, Havas, Pinterest, Tumblr, WE”. As per the study the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% in the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report: https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=81550
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
|Report Title||Digital Retailing Market Research Report|
|By Type||Search ads, Display ads, Social media, E-mail marketing|
|By Application||Desktop, Mobile devices|
|By Companies||Edelman, Interpublic Group of Companies, Omnicom Media Group, Publicis Groupe, WPP, Havas, Pinterest, Tumblr, WE|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA|
|Historical Year||2018 to 2019 (Data from 2010 can be provided as per availability)|
|Number of Pages||110|
|Number of Tables & Figures||77|
|Customization Available||Yes, the report can be customized as per your need.|
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics of the industry. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments which include products, applications, and competitor analysis.
Global Digital Retailing Market Report Segments:
The market is segmented by Type Search ads, Display ads, Social media, E-mail marketing and By Application Desktop, Mobile devices.
Buy The Complete Report: https://dataintelo.com/checkout/?reportId=81550
Some of the companies that are profiled in this report are:
- Interpublic Group of Companies
- Omnicom Media Group
- Publicis Groupe
Digital Retailing Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Digital Retailing Market
Overview of the regional outlook of the Digital Retailing Market:
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America region is further bifurcated into countries such as U.S., and Canada. The Europe region is further categorized into U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific is further segmented into China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Latin America region is further segmented into Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America, and the MEA region is further divided into GCC, Turkey, South Africa, and Rest of MEA.
For Any Questions On This Report, Please Visit: https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=81550
Highlights of The Digital Retailing Market Report:
- The market structure and projections for the coming years.
- Drivers, restraints, opportunities, and current trends of Digital Retailing Market.
- Historical data and forecast.
- Estimations for the forecast period 2028.
- Developments and trends in the market.
- By Type:
- Search ads
- Display ads
- Social media
- E-mail marketing
- By Application:
- Mobile devices
- Market scenario by region, sub-region, and country.
- Market share of the market players, company profiles, product specifications, SWOT analysis, and competitive landscape.
- Analysis regarding upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics.
- Government Policies, Macro & Micro economic factors are also included in the report.
We have studied the Digital Retailing Market in 360 degrees via. both primary & secondary research methodologies. This helped us in building an understanding of the current market dynamics, supply-demand gap, pricing trends, product preferences, consumer patterns & so on. The findings were further validated through primary research with industry experts & opinion leaders across countries. The data is further compiled & validated through various market estimation & data validation methodologies. Further, we also have our in-house data forecasting model to predict market growth up to 2028.
How you may use our products:
- Correctly Positioning New Products
- Market Entry Strategies
- Business Expansion Strategies
- Consumer Insights
- Understanding Competition Scenario
- Product & Brand Management
- Channel & Customer Management
- Identifying Appropriate Advertising Appeals
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report: https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=81550
Reasons to Purchase the Digital Retailing Market Report:
- The report includes a plethora of information such as market dynamics scenario and opportunities during the forecast period
- Segments and sub-segments include quantitative, qualitative, value (USD Million,) and volume (Units Million) data.
- Regional, sub-regional, and country level data includes the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
- The competitive landscape comprises share of key players, new developments, and strategies in the last three years.
- Comprehensive companies offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies by these players.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,
CA 91764, United States.
Phone No: USA: +1 909 414 1393
The World’s Most Popular Wedding Destinations, According To Pinterest
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Pinterest has been there to help us travel the world vicariously, find inspiration and share tips for visiting places that might otherwise be off limits to visitors. Now, as more people around the world are vaccinated and travel begins to make its inevitable comeback, the popular social media site is once again serving as a place to organize ideas for dream trips including epic honeymoons and destination weddings in beautiful places the world over.
A recent study by Money.co.uk, a financial site based in the U.K., revealed the most commonly “pinned” wedding destinations around the world and in the U.S. that people have created Pinterest boards for.
Here are the results for the most popular wedding destinations around the world, by country, according to Pinterest users:
1. Morocco, with 1,001 dedicated Pinterest boards.
2. Greece, with 1,000 dedicated Pinterest boards.
3. France, with 999 dedicated Pinterest boards.
4. Italy, with 998 dedicated Pinterest boards.
5. Mexico, with 997 dedicated Pinterest boards.
6. Bali, with 996 dedicated Pinterest boards.
7. Ireland, with 990 dedicated Pinterest boards.
8. Australia, with 984 dedicated Pinterest boards.
9. New Zealand, with 981 dedicated Pinterest boards.
10. Fiji, with 979 dedicated Pinterest boards.
11. Canada, with 978 dedicated Pinterest boards.
12. England, with 977 dedicated Pinterest boards.
13. Ibiza, Spain, with 975 dedicated Pinterest boards.
14. Scotland, with 972 dedicated Pinterest boards.
15. Thailand, with 960 dedicated Pinterest boards.
16. Spain, with 956 dedicated Pinterest boards.
17. Portugal, with 889 dedicated Pinterest boards.
18. USA, with 821 dedicated Pinterest boards.
19. The Bahamas, with 732 dedicated Pinterest boards.
20. Wales, with 725 dedicated Pinterest boards.
Here’s a look at the results for the most popular wedding destinations in the U.S., according to Pinterest users:
1. California, with 1,003 dedicated Pinterest boards.
2. Colorado, with 1,000 dedicated Pinterest boards.
3. Florida, with 1,000 dedicated Pinterest boards.
4. Hawaii, with 1,000 dedicated Pinterest boards.
5. Virginia, with 998 dedicated Pinterest boards.
6. New York, with 997 dedicated Pinterest boards.
7. Texas, with 996 dedicated Pinterest boards.
8. Georgia, with 994 dedicated Pinterest boards.
9. Washington, with 993 dedicated Pinterest boards.
10. Arizona, with 988 dedicated Pinterest boards.
11. Maine, with 985 dedicated Pinterest boards.
12. Oregon, with 981 dedicated Pinterest boards.
13. Utah, with 978 dedicated Pinterest boards.
14. Montana, 977 dedicated Pinterest boards.
15. Maryland, with 976 dedicated Pinterest boards.
16. Ohio, with 973 dedicated Pinterest boards.
17. Tennessee, with 968 dedicated Pinterest boards.
18. Minnesota, with 949 dedicated Pinterest boards.
19. North Carolina, with 943 dedicated Pinterest boards.
20. Michigan, with 938 dedicated Pinterest boards.
To get the results, the folks at Money.co.uk counted the number of public Pinterest boards associated with several keywords related to weddings and popular U.S. and international destinations. Pinterest users created boards for locales ranging from tropical islands and beaches to bustling cities as well as a blend of coastal and landlocked states, while Colorado, Florida and Hawaii tied with 1,000 boards, respecively. The study also focused on current trends, with Harry Potter, vintage, earthy, natural and farm themed weddings taking the top five spots for themed weddings, as well as popular wedding dress styles and bridal bouquets.
If you’re planning a destination wedding, pay attention to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) travel guidelines—as of this writing, all international travelers need to provide negative Covid-19 test results before they’re allowed to re-enter the U.S., whether or not you’re fully vaccinated—and stay on top of local health and safety protocols regarding mask-wearing and social distancing wherever you go.
All details and policies mentioned were accurate as of press time.
Pinterest launches ‘You might just surprise yourself’ campaign
Pinterest has partnered with creative agency, Droga5 to launch its latest campaign ‘You might just surprise yourself’, exploring how the platform can expand people’s interests in ways they never saw coming.
To kick things off, Pinterest has released a TV ad in the UK, managed by agency Media Hub. The integrated campaign will run across the US and UK including high impact out-of-home, along with audio, podcast, and provocative social ads.
Directed by Yann Demange, the campaign’s hero film ‘Discovery’ – filmed in Mexico City and Los Angeles – takes the audience on a fast-paced journey of exploration focusing on one woman’s discovery before branching out into an unbroken, energetic thread of other characters’ experiences.
A series of 15 films take this premise further, exploring the surprising leaps and ways people can expand their interests. These include a home chef discovering the fusion of burgers and sushi and a teenager trying his hand at flame nail art.
To expand the campaign across all media channels, high-impact mural out-of-home installations have been commissioned in London, New York, Chicago, and LA, along with high-impact media placements and unique brand partnerships to reintroduce the brand and spark inspiration in new ways.
Pinterest has formed its first ever partnership with CRWNMAG, a hair and lifestyle culture magazine for Black women and NTWRK, a mobile-first video shopping platform that seamlessly blends entertainment and commerce.
“People need a place to dream, to explore and to visualize their future. Pinterest is the open invitation to try something you’d never thought you’d try. Our campaign demonstrates that Pinterest is a place where you can find a never-ending array of surprises – a place where the more you explore, the more you discover,” said Director of Marketing for Europe at Pinterest, Louise Richardson. “We want to bring people the inspiration to create a life they love and often that means inspiring you to try something new and giving you the confidence to try more, whether you succeed and it’s beautiful or you fail and it’s hilarious.”
Morocco, Greece and France are dream wedding destinations, according to Pinterest
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on news you need to know.
NEW YORK, May 28 ― A new report based on data from social network Pinterest reveals the most attractive destinations for a wedding, according to pinners. Morocco takes first place, followed by Greece and France.
Does France still have the reputation of being the country of love and romance? The answer to that appears to be yes, according to the latest report put together by credit comparison company Money.co.uk. The report compiled Pinterest data and reveals the list of the most popular destinations for users. And, while ceremonies have been postponed due to the pandemic, brides and grooms-to-be or wannabes are still planning and dreaming. Many have created boards, to pin their favorite wedding destinations. The report has tallied them by destination and made a top 20.
An ambiance of lanterns and jewel tones is popular with Morocco in top spot. Next comes Greece, with its pretty cliffside villages. Then it’s France that climbs to the third step of the podium, probably largely thanks to Paris, with its enduring status as a city of romance. More beachy destinations such as Mexico, Bali and Fiji, also figure, landing respectively in 5th, 6th and 10th position.
Top wedding destinations
9. New Zealand
Meanwhile, when looking at states in the USA, California is on top with its varied landscapes and iconic cities.
Harry Potter is a top-trending theme
Fun fact: in the same report, users’ top themes are ranked. And perhaps surprisingly, a Harry Potter theme comes first, followed closely by “vintage.” In third place, is “earthy wedding,” with visions of ceremonies held in the midst of nature. ― ETX Studio